Are you feeling the summer’s heat? The past few weeks I feel like I have been sitting on a hot box! I’m not talking temperature hot here; I am talking thoughts, emotions, and the physical body. Things feel like they are moving so quickly, but at the same time they feel like they aren’t moving at all. Can you think of a time when you felt like you were working really hard at something and you felt like you weren’t getting results fast enough? (I will also share a personal story about me).
What is integrity?
Integrity is when your thoughts, words, feelings, and actions all align with your goals and intentions.
This is one of the places I see so many people fall short.
A few questions you can ask yourself…
* Are you doing things that in your heart you know you
don’t want to do?
* Are you saying yes when you really mean no?
* Are you focused on other people’s problems instead of
looking inward and focusing on your own?
* Are you making excuses for your actions? Are you taking
responsibility for your life?
Today I will give you some specific steps to help you live in integrity!
Last Monday I took a class with one of my mentors Diana Dorell called “Heal Your Heart” and in the past seven days I have been going through my own healing! When I woke up today, I felt a heavy sadness. I went for a walk to reflect and I realized a few things.
1. In order to truly heal I must grieve the old and let go of what no longer serves me to fully welcome the new opportunities and joy that is waiting to fill my heart.