But, when it came to taking action and bringing my dreams & visions to life... I felt totally overwhelmed and my head was spinning. I second guessed myself and my offers. I compared myself to all of the other amazing entrepreneurs and healers and I felt like I wasn't good enough or special enough.
I struggled. I fought with my boyfriend. I was anxious and worried ALL of the time.
I felt totally disconnected from myself & my truth.
Then one day it all changed with a realization...
I was in my bed crying (the snotty, ugly kind of crying) and I had a huge AH HA moment that changed EVERYTHING for me.
I realized that my pain, anxiety, and confusion wasn't really from not having money... It was from not using my gifts!
AND I realized there were other women, like YOU, who need the very gifts & message that I had to share.
That was the moment I made the decision to do whatever I needed to use my gifts and to be of service. And that was the moment my business turned around.
1. I made the decision that I was made for more and I was tired of struggling. I fully claimed it. I felt it in my belly. I told spirit I was ready and I was willing to do whatever it took.
2. I hired a coach. I saw a post in a group for a FREE 30 minute session. I claimed it. During the session I felt excited. I saw possibilities and the coach was offering a 4 session package for an amazing price... so I took the leap put it on paypal credit and fully jumped in.
3. I got clear on who I REALLY wanted to work with. I give myself permission to fully claim my desires and finally claim that I wanted to work with spiritual women, healers, and leaders and I the excitement of that to totally consume me, light me up, and lead my actions.
4. I got visible and started positioning myself as an expert. This was something that my inner introvert always struggled with but I knew that I needed to get nice and cozy with it to grow my business. In the beginning I felt a bit stiff around posting and sharing... but what I realized is when I shared from my heart or soul inspired messages people really resonated with it. The more I did it the more "thank you" messages I received. And the more women told me... OMG I am so glad I am not alone. The more I shared the more I realized women really needed and were craving a strong energetic space to be themselves, to grow, and to become the spiritual leader they are meant to be. That is what I allowed & still allow to lead me.
Some examples of things I did to get visible:
- posted daily on Facebook
- emailed my list 1-2x a week
- hosted free calls
- showed up in FB groups & my personal group and offered my self of service.
- Allowing myself to be seen and to own my power (for along time I attracted patterns where I would own my power and then bad things would happen - so I had to work through clearing this)
- Feeling worthy & abandonment issues. I went through this a few times when I was "coming out of the spiritual closet". I was so afraid people would leave me if I really stepped into my truth.
- FEAR around being taken advantage of, being/ feeling appreciated, and receiving support.
- Feeling confident. In myself, my gifts, my message, and my offers.
7. Believed & KNEW I was meant to be successful & I was GOING to be. I am not talking logical mindset work... I am talking deep seeded KNOWING, burning in my belly. This is what I plugged into, trusted, and connected back to anytime I was unsure, scared, or needed direction.
Where ever you are in your business right now, I want you to know that it can all change in an instant and with a simple decision.