Fresh chicken, preferably organic (to make it easier use organic chicken wings and thighs
2 16 ounce bags of vegetable medley (I use the frozen)
2-3 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
All natural chicken base
3-4 cups of fresh spinach
1 onion, chopped
1 bellpepper, chopped
1. Place onions, bellpepper, and chicken in a large pot and then fill it about 3/4 with water. Add 2-3 tbsp of chicken base and seasoning to taste. Bring the water to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is cooked about 1.5 -2 hours.
2. Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the broth, let it cool. Once it is cool take it off the bone and cut it into bite size pieces. Add the chicken back to the broth. I usually take the chicken bones and boil them in a small pot to get more chicken broth. (chicken broth is healing to the intestines and contains alot of minerals)
3. Add frozen vegetables and cherry tomatoes to the broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer
until vegetables are tender.
4. Add fresh spinach, stir, and heat through
5. Fix yourself a large bowl and enjoy :0)
Note: You can add any vegetables that you like, kale, potatoes, carrots, zucchini, squash, whatever! Have fun with it and enjoy all the nutrients!